iPhone Safari - Standards Works garbled text

@andrew.homka , When navigating to Standards Works - SAE International, the text on the screen is overlapping on iPhone’s iOS v16.2 Safari browser. Is SAE working on an iOS SAE apple store application? or can the displays rendering be fixed? Screenshot attached.

Hi Tom, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I had a conversation with our lead UI/UX designer today and he is going to be investigating this more and hopefully implementing a fix for the issue as part of a new ticket.

From what we can tell, this issue is limited to Safari and should not happen on other browsers like Chrome. So our advice for a workaround for right now is to please use another browser in the meantime.

Version 16 of Safari should work fine, but the problem seems to be with the latest 16.2 version of Safari.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this!

Thanks Tom - I have the same issue.

Mike McCabe
Committee CE

@tom.lewis @michael.mccabe

A fix was applied by our UI/UX team for this issue to handle Safari 16.2 on an iphone.

We have done testing on our end and believe this should be working.

We recommend you that refresh your browser and close/restart StandardsWorks 2.0 on your browser.

Can you please try this out now when you have a chance and confirm if this works for you? Thanks!