Poll Question: Are You Interested in a Quick Start Guide on Building Polls?

Would you be interested in a Quick Start Guide on building polls, as an efficient and collaborative way to gather information from your committee or work group? Let us know by responding to this poll. If we receive sufficient interest, we will create the guide and post links to it here in the SAE Mobility Community and as one of the training resources on the StandardsWorks home page. Thank you in advance for your input!

Are you interested in a Quick Start Guide on Building Polls?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hi! This poll was created just to document the steps for building a poll. No response is necessary, unless you want to try out the poll function. Thank you!

While this is a nice idea; I would suggest that SAE first concentrates on addressing issues that have been reported for years by numerous members versus adding new features. Please address reported issues first. Thank you.

Hi John,

We are working on a variety of different things for StandardsWorks 2.0. I made a separate post about this here recently that I would recommend checking out if you havent seen it yet.

The development team strives for a combination of new features, improvements to the platform, and bug fixes in parallel.

Christine is our technical writer that is helping to edit existing documentation and also write new content based on user feedback since we launched. She is able to work on this separate from what the development team is working on.

If you have any other questions about this I am happy to talk more, just let me know!

Thanks,
Andrew

Thank you to everyone who responded to this test poll!