Share link of a document

It is not possible to share a link of a document uploaded.

I’d like to help. Can you tell me what you tried to do to share the document?

Thanks
Rich

I would like to share the document “Mapping objectives to UC draft 1” but when I click on the 3 dots I can only rename, delete or download but I don’t get any link so I cannot share it. With the previous StandardsWorks it was quite easy to share links.

OK - So the issue is StandardsWorks related, not Discuss related. Good to know.

I agree, we ought to have a way of copying a link to the document so you can put it in a. post. We’ll add that to the list of things to be added to SW2.

@andrew.homka : Please add this feature to the SW2 backlog. Thanks

Hello Alexis, thanks for your post and wanted to let you know that we are actively working on adding this capability to StandardsWorks 2.0.

We should be adding the ability to share files and links to support the example you showed in the next few weeks. Then the ability to share folders will come shortly after.

This is planned to basically be an option in the 3 dot menu/ellipsis as you indicated in your screenshot.

Thanks for your patience and i will make another post when this is added. We are also working on a public facing roadmap so you can know when this kind of features and others are being added, keep a look out for that in the knowledge base area soon on the Mobility Community!

Andrew

Latest update on upcoming features/improvements can now be found here (including for sharing links).

Ok thanks let us know when this feature is available. It was the main usage of Standardsworks in the previous version.