January 2024 Update - StandardsWorks 2.0 New Features and Platform Improvements

Hello StandardsWorks users,

With the start of 2024, I wanted to check in with an update of what our StandardsWorks development team has recently added, currently is working on, and major goals for StandardsWorks this year.

Please see the attached slide deck below for all the details!

StandardsWorks 2.0 New Features and Platform Improvements Update - January 2024.pdf (277.3 KB)

Many new features, bug fixes, and other improvements were implemented to wind down 2023.

Most notably, we now have a brand new survey tool built into StandardsWorks. You will likely get survey notifications soon from your committee managers as they start to make use of this new feature.

ISO USTAGs and ITC programs were also officially migrated from the old StandardsWorks to the new version.

We also continue to make adjustments/enhancements to core functionality in StandardsWorks such as balloting, commenting, email, etc. based on both committee manager and committee member feedback.

I had the privilege to meet with a number of committees/councils in 2023, and I am looking forward to continuing that this year.

If you have any feedback or would like to talk to me further about StandardsWorks, please email me at andrew.homka@sae.org or standardsworksfeedback@sae.org

Our main purpose is to continuously keep making StandardsWorks a more efficient and collaborative platform for all of our valued standards committee members and will be continuing to work hard to add new features and optimizations in the coming months.

Best,
Andrew Homka - Technical Product Manager